It is time for the next stop on the Art Bead Love Tour!!! The winner could be you -- read the details below, copied from Love My Art Jewelry's original blog.
The winner will be chosen Saturday May 5th.
(Both Cinco de Mayo and my dog's arbitrary birthday!)
We here at Love My Art Jewelry are always trying to think of new ways to spread the love of handmade, and the message to create handmade with handmade. So we put our brains together and came up with this idea, the Art Bead Love Tour.
The Art Bead Love Tour is an ongoing project to spread the love of handmade to new and exciting places. It’s a way to reach people who may have never stumbled upon our blog on their own, and give them a chance to share the love of handmade. We chose to use a chain to link beads as a symbol of how this project links us all together ~ in our unity to stand behind handmade.
We have filled one and a half feet of chain with handmade beads, charms and pendants, donated by our own Love My Art Jewelry Group. There are 60 beads on this chain, worth approximately $450. It includes ceramic, glass, polymer, various metals and metal clay beads. It’s a true tribute to handmade in all its beady glory! These beads are ready to go on tour…….the Art Bead Love Tour! This tour is basically an art bead swap, which will go on and on and on.
Here is how it works.
....please read the entire post before entering).
We will have a giveaway for this chain (how to enter is explained at the end of the post)
We will have a giveaway for this chain (how to enter is explained at the end of the post)
1. The winner of the chain will be allowed to take up to 30 beads from this chain. They will then replace each bead they took, with another handmade bead, charm or pendant of equal quality. It is so important that the quality of the beads be maintained, so that we can keep the Art Bead Love Tour alive. We want to share consistent quality with the next winner. If you make your own handmade beads or components, it’s a great way to get your beads into the world for people to try them out, or, if you hoard collect art beads, it’s a great way to share your collection and get some new additions as well. (Art Beads should be handmade by an artist, and not mass produced, such as Hill Tribes Silver beads or others like them). Remember the focus is on creating handmade with handmade and beads/components taken should be replaced with beads/components that are made by an individual not an organization.
2. The winner will post pictures of what was taken and what was added, in order to keep an account of the chains progress and to keep our followers drooling. Please be sure to give credit to the bead artists as well.
3. The winner will then have a giveaway, just like this one, to keep passing the chain on and on. Rules can be copied and pasted from here.
4. When you re-post your giveaway (remember you can copy and paste from here)-a list should be added to show where the chain has gone, with links to each previous blog. Ultimately, this will end up being a very long list!
5. Chain must be shipped to its new home via Priority Small Flat Rate box with delivery confirmation. Please package it carefully.
6. There will be a button on the Love My Art Jewelry Website that links to the current blog and giveaway- so if you have the chain, it will link to your blog, that way our followers can have another chance to win it.
7. You MUST exchange your beads and have your giveaway completed within two weeks of receiving the chain.
(Please please please, if you can not adhere to the above rules, do not enter the giveaway at this time. It will go on and on and you can always enter at a later date.) There will be a button on the side bar of our blog so that you can track where the chain currently is.
Look where the chain has been……
Here's what I took:
Here's what I added:
Ceramic House from Elukka
Blue lampwork pair from StudioJuls
Stoneware hearts bead and cherry blossom pendant Golem Studio
Pewter charm from Lynn Davis
Sterling & resin tree pendant from Taina Hartman
Raku leaf and ceramic frolicking fox pendant from Jessi
Crows in a row paper clay pendant by me.
Here's the chain as it is now:
*OK- How to Enter:*
1. You must have a blog to enter.
2. Leave a comment below (make sure your email is linked to your blog or leave it in the comment. Entries without emails will not qualify)
3. Share on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for extra chances to win. Leave a comment for each way you share, with a link if possible.
4. Winner will pay shipping and will be billed through paypal-small priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation $6.00.
5. Open only to our readers in the United States- due to problems with tracking and shipping overseas (sorry).
6. Comments will close May 4th at midnight.
Check back here on Saturday May 5thto see if you’ve w on.
7. Good luck and share the love of handmade!
I'm in who knows I might get it this time... or the next!ReplyDelete
Just posted in on my FB business page.ReplyDelete
Tweeted through my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/DreamSome.EtsyReplyDelete
I'm in I see some things I would love to have :-)ReplyDelete
I'll try entering again. hopefully I will get in this time!!! Have lots of art beads!!!ReplyDelete
Just blogged it: http://beadingmommy.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
I just love the idea of this chain o' love! You got some great things Miss Heidi, and you put on some winners as well! I have massive art bead hoards at my house. And a few extra 'simple truths' that could use a good home. Would love to contribute! Enjoy the day! ErinReplyDelete
Here's hoping! :)ReplyDelete
Posted on my blog with a link back at cha! :)ReplyDelete
Also on my facebook page:ReplyDelete
Maybe one day I'll be the lucky "winner!"ReplyDelete
FB'd on my business page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moobie-Grace-Designs-Eclectically-You/149307075083368ReplyDelete
Here I go again tossing my name in the hat. At some point the odds will have to be in my favor, lol!ReplyDelete
Just posted about it on my facebook!ReplyDelete
I'd love to break into my stash of art beads and add to this!ReplyDelete
You added some lovelies...I need to win this time around so I can acquire your little crows in a row :)ReplyDelete
and tweeted :)ReplyDelete
Tossing my name in....wow, that looks incredible!ReplyDelete
How exciting it would be to get this chain in the mailbox! I would love to win!ReplyDelete
Shared on my blog!ReplyDelete
Feeling lucky...I'm definitely in! You chose great beads, Heidi! They're going to go well with all the new loot from the bead show!!!ReplyDelete
Loving those Art charms!ReplyDelete
Love this idea! Posting on my new blog and liking on facebook too! http://shelleygrahamturner.blogspot.com/ReplyDelete
Just shared on Facebook:ReplyDelete
Okay, why not? If I win, I have my eye on a specific piece too!ReplyDelete
Oh how fun! I see so many things I love to use :)ReplyDelete
Shared on my facebook biz page!ReplyDelete
I would love to throw my hat in! Goodness knows that A) I have a love of art beads and B) I have a massive selection of art beads to pick from to add to the chain! Anyway, I hope I can get a chance to participate!ReplyDelete
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.ReplyDelete
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Check out my web page; diets that work fast for women
Also see my page: diets that work fast
magnificent issues altogether, you just won a new reader.ReplyDelete
What might you recommend about your publish that you simply
made some days in the past? Any sure?
Feel free to visit my website - Do you have " moobs " ?
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in thisReplyDelete
sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
Studying this info So i am satisfied to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling
I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot without
a doubt will make sure to do not put out of your mind
this website and provides it a look regularly.
Also visit my weblog - Can easily therapeutic medicines end up being attributed with regard to gynecomastiaimprovement
I enjoy what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!ReplyDelete
Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
My web site: chestfatburner.com
you are in reality a just right webmaster.ReplyDelete
The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic job on this topic!
My site: Fat Storage in Chest
magnificent publish, very informative. I wonder why the oppositeReplyDelete
specialists of this sector don't understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base already!
Here is my site: Signs of gynecomastiaand also list Of positive actions
I'm not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.ReplyDelete
My site :: Just how must muscle builders obtain " moobs " ?
There is definately a lot to find out about this subject.ReplyDelete
I like all the points you made.
Stop by my blog - http://chestfatburner.com/what-to-expect-after-you-had-gynecomastia-surgery/
I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.ReplyDelete
I've got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…
Here is my page ... http://chestfatburner.com/will-working-out-regularly-eliminate-gynecomastia/
I really like it when individuals come togetherReplyDelete
and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work!
Here is my site Give attention to Shoulder blades as well as Back to Lessen Moobs
Hello, yes this paragraph is truly nice and I have learned lot ofReplyDelete
things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
Visit my page; chestfatburner.com
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!ReplyDelete
my weblog Alcohol consumption â€“ One of the Major Reason behind " moobs "
Very energetic article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?ReplyDelete
Here is my website - Efficient excercises regarding treating moobs
Quality content is the key to invite the viewers to go to see the web site,ReplyDelete
that's what this site is providing.
my web blog: Saggy Upper body and Abnormality
It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.ReplyDelete
I've read this post and if I may I desire to counsel you some fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more things approximately it!
Here is my weblog - Chestfatburner.Com
I just love the idea of this chain o' love!ReplyDelete
Loan Against My Watch