RSS Feed

http://www.wikio.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun with photography

I've been reading about the importance of photography lately. It's obvious really, and I have a pretty good camera and I know how to get good shots of the jewelry. However, I have been a major slacker about the settings and I don't shoot in natural light as much as I should. Everything looks better in natural light, so I made a point of setting up some props that would lend themselves to the task and snapped my heart out. I'm quite pleased with the results!

Here for your viewing pleasure are a couple of things I made last night:






Both the necklace and earrings are available. See my Facebook Page for details or just send me a message.

1 comment:

  1. All that snapping was worth it. These photos look really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...